Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I don't want to hear your bullshit anymore.

Not trying to be too overly egotistical here, well maybe I am. So, just get over it. Anyway onto the blog post.
Don't you just love the informality of blog posts? I love reading them and seeing mistakes and errors. But its not a big deal because thats the way of the blog. Anything goes.
Seriously though, onto the subject at hand. 
Am I the only one tired of being labeled a Liberal, Conservative, or Independent or any other means of describing your political views? I understand the fact that our system of government runs on a two-party system. But come on. Why can't people just listen to what's being said and make their own decision based on their own unbiased research into topics? I'm tired of people saying "I'm a liberal" or "I'm a conservative." News flash. No one cares. Especially if all you do is act like its the cool thing to be one or the other and flaunt it around, thinking that no one can tell your doing it. Stop. Its annoying and is getting on my nerves. 
Today it seems like its the cool thing to be a "moderate." Not a true conservative or a true liberal, just in the middle. Taking in both sides. Almost every moderate I've ever met has still leaned one way or the other. Doesn't sound like a moderate to me. 
I'm changing my view on issues and politics today. I'm going to be labeled as "Kelsey Brown." Hearing the issues and making his own damn decisions without letting the parties shove their bullshit down my throat. Which is one reason I don't watch the debates. All they do is show off their stances on issues and support them the best they can. Thats what they've been doing for months. And frankly I'm tired of hearing the regurgitate the same old shit over and over again.
I'm more than ready for the day when the majority of people truly vote for the person and don't base their decision on how bad the vice presidential candidate can speak or how ridiculously boring he or she may be. 
Ok. I'm done ranting and raving. Its what I do when I don't feel like doing the research to write something interesting. So instead you get to hear me bitch. Much Love.

No comments: